Breakfast (@ home)
Ran out of eggs, so had to get a bit creative with the limited items I had in my fridge. It was a super random meal!!
- 1/2 tomato
- 1/2 avocado
- Handful of arugula
- A bit of seaweed salad
- Small bowl of Grandma’s pork bone soup (yum!)
Snack (@ home)
- 1/2 slice of SOO brand pork jerky
Lunch (@ Sushi Town)
Met up with my parents for lunch at our favourite local sushi place. Forgot to take pictures!
- Salmon sashimi
- Toro sashimi
No snack! 😀
Dinner (@ home)
My sister came over for dinner with us tonight, so it was a bit of a feast!
- Sirloin steak
- Roasted tomatoes
- Sweet potato fries – With homemade garlic truffle aioli
- Salad – Mixed greens, arugula, cucumbers, avocado, balsamic reduction
- Leftover green beans
- Also pictured: my sister’s homemade jalepeno cheddar buns…for TC rather than for me, obviously!
Excited to be back at home so I can have home cooked meals and try out a few other recipes I’ve been researching!
Haven’t really found time to work out much lately, but I feel good about the fact that at least I’m eating well. Next week for sure I will start working out regularly – I have to! I signed up for one month of training (more on that later).
I shared a beer with TC this evening after dinner. It wasn’t a gluten-free beer, but I’m not stressing over it.