Breakfast (@ home)
- 2 scrambled eggs
- 3 strips of reduced salt bacon
- 1/2 avocado
- Small glass of homemade almond milk
- 1/2 small mango
Snack (@ home)
- 1 piece (1/2 egg) homemade devilled egg
- A couple of strawberries + a small handful of raspberries
- A few slices of cheese (oops?)
Lunch (@ home)
- Eggplant “bruschetta” – Was at a bit of a loss as to what I should have for lunch today. I didn’t quite feel like just another salad. So after browsing through a few of my cookbooks and doing a quick search on Pinterest, I decided on bruschetta with eggplant instead of bread. I had already just made a chopped tomato/onion/green peppers “salsa” earlier this morning, so it was perfect!
Snack (@ home)
Actually got hungry between lunch and dinner today (for the first time in what feels like ages)! Probably because I had all veggie at lunch and no protein…
- 1 mini chocolate zucchini muffin
- 1 medium banana
- 1/2 slice SOO brand pork jerky
Dinner (@ home)
- Baked salmon
- Pan-seared scallops
- Garlic “mashed” cauliflower
- Zoodles with clam sauce
- Seaweed salad
None. A much needed rest day, since I can’t make bootcamp today due to an evening conference call for work.
TC said he noticed that I fall asleep much faster recently. I didn’t realize until he pointed it out, but he’s right! I used to almost always be the type to toss and turn and take a while to fall asleep…TC used to always fall asleep before me, but now I don’t even notice because I’m out before he is!
Basic movements today are painful due to bootcamp soreness. I guess this is also kind of win though – bootcamp is doing its job and kicking my butt!
Man, TC and I are going through eggs like wildfire right now. It hasn’t even been a week since our last Costco trip and we’re already halfway through our second carton of 18 geebuz! 😐