Breakfast (@ home)
- 2 scrambled eggs
- 1 homemade breakfast pork patty
- 1 slice of proscuitto
- 1/2 avocado
- Small glass of coconut milk
Snack (@ home)
- A scoop of homemade chocolate truffle
Lunch (@ home)
Um. I forgot to eat lunch today. How does that happen?! I can’t tell time instinctually when I barely ever get hungry anymore!!
Snack (@ home)
- A medium sized banana – At about 4pm when I realized I hadn’t had lunch yet, I figured I should get some nutrition in me!
Dinner (@ home)
- Eggplant bruschetta
- Leftover paleo baked chicken nuggets
- A few raspberries and several pieces of papaya
Snack (@ friend’s house)
Housewarming party at my friend’s new apartment. Drank copious amounts of alcohol (oops) and ate potato chips in the process. Darn it! Brainless snacking while drinking is such a pitfall…I don’t feel bad that I ate chips, I just feel bad that it wasn’t a very conscious decision to have a cheat snack and enjoy it thoroughly.
Love handles are visibly smaller than when I started Whole30. That’s definitely cause for celebration! LOL
How to avoid alcohol and the snacking that goes along with drinking? Well, at least I have cut back a lot on drinking up until this point…
If I’m gonna cheat, it should be a very conscious decision, and I should savour and enjoy every moment of it.
Also, stop forgetting to eat meals! I’ve eaten a lot of meals later than usual because I’ve forgotten and don’t feel hungry, but never until this point have actually missed a meal completely!